Osterville Veterans Association

Osterville Veterans Association

Established 1947

Veteran's Hall.jpg

History

“Osterville’s Fox Hole was dug, literally, in the midst of Archie Bunker’s big war -- doubleya, doubleya two -- by CBs (Navy Construction Battalion) stationed in Crosbytown, where the boatyards are, as a place to hang out. Then dug again, rhetorically, when a platoon of local warriors who escaped Flanders Fields accepted the historic building from the Horticultural Society in 1947and transformed it into the headquarters of the Osterville Veterans Association.” —Dick Hughes

IMG_0545.JPG

Honor Roll

 

IMG_1122.JPG

Foxhole

Open 7 days a week

images-1.jpeg
Unknown.png
images.jpeg
 
Military_service_mark_of_the_United_States_Army.png
 
P62-M.jpg